Dental Care for The Whole Family
Our goal is to maintain a caring environment that is respectful of all people
ALIGN your teeth in PMC DENTAL
We follow the standard protocol :
- We follow basics and fundamentals
- We give importance to each and every detail of the patient’s problems and expectations
- We first ask the problem of the patient then check the need for the treatment
- Basic investigations
- Explain the treatment plan to the patient
- Gum problems and decay teeth are corrected before the treatment starts
Dental Ortho is a way of aligning (straightening or moving) teeth, to improve the appearance & functions of the teeth and face.
Proper planning gives a very positive smile and improves the quality of life.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
Digital Panoramic Radiography
Digital Cephalometric Radiography
Intra Oral Peri – Apical Radiographs ( If required )*
Intra Oral & Extra Oral Photographs
CBCT – 3D FACE (if required)*
Smile Designing With 3shape
DURING THE TREATMENT
- Regular follow up (every month)
- In case of any doubt feel free to contact the clinic mobile helpline
- If required immediate appointment will be provided
- Discomfort during the initial phase can be expected
- May feel the pressure over the teeth for 2 to 3 days after every activation.
- In case of any pricking of wire please come & correct it.
- Proper oral care and care of braces
In simple words
- Proper diet
- Proper follow-up
- Proper care should be taken during the treatment
- Fixed retainer
- The removable retainer should be used and cleaned properly
- In case of breakage of the retainer, report immediately
- Proper follow up once in every 6 months is mandatory
After the teeth have moved to the favorable positions, a retainer is used to hold and stabilize the teeth in these positions.
The overall duration lasts for about one year to three years*.
*The actual time needed depends on the complexity of treatment.
How Does Orthodontic Treatment Work?
There are different types of appliances, both fixed and removable, used to move teeth, retrain muscles, and modify the growth of the jaws. These appliances work by placing gentle pressure on the teeth and jaws. The severity of your problem will determine which orthodontic approach is likely to be the most effective.
Types of Orthodontic Treatments
- Preventive Orthodontics
- Corrective Orthodontics
- Interceptive orthodontics
- Orthodontic Treatment for Children
- It is better to have a dental consultation at age 7 when they have a mix of baby and adult teeth.
- An early examination allows us to offer your child a better smile and facial profile.
- We can give you a better treatment plan.
- Some children may require a functional appliance
- We offer specially designed and planned functional appliances for your child
- Some may require a habit breaking appliance
- Some may require good dental care and dental prophylaxis
- A visit to PMC WILL ALWAYS BE AN ADVANTAGE TO YOU AND YOUR KID AS ITS GOING TO EDUCATE YOU AND YOUR KID A BETTER SMILE
- IN PMC DENTAL, ALIGNING THE TEETH IS MADE SIMPLE…
Who requires Orthodontics Treatments?
DO YOU HAVE
PROBLEM WITH YOUR SMILE
When the upper front teeth lie too far forward (stick out) over the lower teeth
When the lower teeth are too far forward or the upper teeth too far back
Scissor bite, when the upper teeth do not come down slightly in front of the lower teeth when biting together normally
- Open bite
Space between the biting surfaces of the front and/or side teeth when the back teeth bite together
PROBLEM WITH POSITION OF YOUR TEETH/TOOTH
PROBLEM WITH YOUR BITE
- Misplaced midline
When the center of your upper front teeth does not line up with the center of your lower front teeth
Gaps, or spaces, between the teeth as a result of missing teeth or teeth that do not “fill up” the mouth
When there are too many teeth for the dental ridge to accommodate
PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORAL CARE: Bad breath, Irregular teeth, Bleeding gums
PROBLEM WITH YOUR FACE PROFILE: Upper and lower jaw problems, Lips and nose
Call: +91 9244557409
Vetturnimadam Junction, Nagercoil
Monday-Saturday – 9 am – 9 pm Sunday – 10 am – 2 pm