X-Ray - OPG, CEPH
We recommend a patient to have an orthopantomogram (OPG) to know the patient’s oral status. It is patient’s right to know why he or she need a OPG. What is an orthopantomogram? An orthopantomogram is an X-ray image of whole mouth, including upper and lower jaw and teeth. It gives the image of complete mouth and teeth. IT’S A TWO DIMENSIONAL VIEW.
- Jaw bone pattern
- Teeth position
- Impacted tooth
- Mandibular Nerve canal
- Maxillary Sinus
- Always better to have a OPG before teeth alignment
- A useful tool to check the overall health of the jaw bones
CEPHALOGRAM ( CEPH )
Cephalometric analysis is done to evaluate dental and skeletal relationship
It helps in planning for the alignment of the teeth
It helps to find out the skeletal and dental abnormality
Intra Oral Scanner
PMC dental is very clear about the comfort of the patient.The 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanner is WORLD LEADER in intra oral 3D scanning tool for the teeth that is redefining the fundamentals of digital impression techniques in the dental industry. Patient feels comfortable when compare with the regular impression technique. Technology speaks…PMC is a proud digital dental clinic in Nagercoil and in whole Kanyakumari District. EASY for the patient and the dentist.It take less than a minute to record the details of the oral cavity with shade and shape 3shape trios is a state of art equipment which adds value to PMC dental
- Comfort and care
- Better communication with the patient
- Helps the dentist to treat well
- A valuable tool for the dental technician
- Quality of the crown improves
- Fast delivery of the crowns
- Better patient education
- Better shade selection
- Smile designing
- User friendly so we can provide you better care and service
- Our team offers best way of pain free dental procedures with LASER (diode soft tissue)
- Eliminates the need of anesthesia and sutures, leaves healthy gum tissue & tooth structure
- Lesser bleeding and Postoperative swelling
- Accurate & Precise
- No heat /vibration/pressure
- Faster Healing
Digital Shade Guide
- Digitalized tooth shade determination
- Speed, reliable and objective.
- Precise that offers, twice as effective as that of human eye.
- Separate Highend German Dental Unit to maintain Sterilization and privacy
- Multi unit, with operator & assistant element
- Modern specialty clinic with modern design and high quality materials.
- Ergonomic design that ensures optimal working position, patient comfort and workflow.
- Assistant element & water unit designs make infection prevention procedures easier & perfect and less time consuming
- Fiber optic hand piece.
DAC PROFESSIONAL AUTOCLAVE
- B type autoclave
- Robust, compact & reliable
- Documentation with printer/ CF card ( Printer records date, time, batch number vaccum, pressure & temperature)
- Sterilization (quick programs) possible in just 15 minutes (without drying)
- DAC professional perfectly prepares the sterile instruments
ULTRA SONIC STERILIZER:
- Advanced cleaning technologies, that adapt to even most complex instruments
- Uses ultrasonic energy to optimize effectiveness
- Ultrasonic cleaners, removes micro organisms & other debris from less accessible surfaces
- Timer & Temperature control adjust the cleaning time
Water/Airway Syringe (Sprayvit)
- 360º freely rotatable nozzle
- RO water (availability usage)
- Sprayvit adjust your needs
- Comfortable & flexible treatment
- Adhesive dentistry is enabled with dry air
CBCT- Galileo's 3D Full face Scan
CBCT- One scan all detail
- Our clinic is facilitated, with High End full face CBCT Unit with HD mode
- One of the lowest diagnostic dose per volume size
- Duration: 14 seconds – Integrated implantology for orthodontic treatment
- 3D core Beam scans that records actual jaw motion
- Depending on preferences, recorded tracks of movement can be visualized at any point of mandible
- Implant software associated with CBCT makes planning very easy end ensures highly accurate and predictable results
- Planning is processed within minutes
- Color visualization of nerve & canal
- Bone depiction in dimension that fit patient’s anatomy ensures safety & longevity
- Safer implementation
- Highly accurate guidelines
- Helpful diagnostic tool in maxillofacial & ENT, and all dental pathologies
- Provide larger view of pertinent hard & soft tissue
Cone Beam Computed Tomography
To overcome some of the disadvantages of conventional medical CT scanners, a new type of CT specific for dental applications has recently been developed. This type of advanced tomography (CBCT). Because conventional CT is associated with such a high dose of radiation, this imaging medical technique has always been under significant criticism when used for implant treatment planning. However, with the advent of cone beam technology, the limitations of medical computerized tomography has been overcome. Recently, with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of cone beam technology, there are choices to provide more accurate diagnostic images along with the fraction of radiation exposure, and adherence to the ALARA principle has been accomplished. Scanner are made for “in-office” installation and use, which allows a doctor and patient the convenience of onsite scanning capabilities.
Medical versus cone beam technology Radiation Dosages.
The average absorbed radiation dose from a CBCT scanner (NewTom 3G) is approximately 12.0mSv (micro sieverts). This dose is equivalent to five D-speed dental x-rays or 25% of the radiation from a typical panoramic radiograph. Additionally, medical scanners acquire images that use radiation doses of 40 to 60 times that of CBCT doses.
Image acquisition of medical versus Cone Beam Scanners.
Medical CT scans produce images of transaxial planes by use of solid-state detectors and an x-ray source that rotates around the patient. When compared with the conventional dental x-ray that is a two-dimensional images of many planes superimposed on each other, the CT image has greater contrast with a reduction in spatial resolution. These CT images are reconstructed mathematically, from these incremental images that produce average reconstructed images. However, between each parallel slice exists a small “gap” that contributes to a build-in error within medical scanners. These gaps are adjusted within the software’s algorithms that can result in errors of 1.0 to 1.5 mm.
Using CBCT avoids the errors in medical scanners by accumulating data from one 360-degree rotation around the patient’s head. The algorithms on CBCT scanners very predictable because they are void of any “gaps”, thus eliminating distortion and magnification. Margins of error for CBCT are less than 0.1 mm. Numerous studies have shown cone beam technology to be more accurate than conventional medical CT.
The advantages of CT images are numerous, with the magnification being almost 0% with no superimposition or overlapping of images and minimal distortion. The density of bone may also be assessed with all images being displayed as Hounsfield units. When comparing CT with other types of radiographic modalities, CT has been shown to be superior in identification of vital structures and calculation of distance measurements.
|Comparison of medical CT Scanner and Cone Beam|
|Scanning Time||Approximately 10 min||Approximately 30 sec.|
|Scan||Multiple slices||One rotation|
|Exposed field||One arch at a time||Both arches simultaneously|
|Positioning||Very technique sensitive||Not as critical|
Advanced RCT Equipments
Rotary Root Canal
- TreatmentEndodontic therapy or root canal therapy, is a sequence of treatment for the infected pulp.
- Preoperative x ray to confirm the diagnosis and plan.
- Maillefer/Protaper: Single file to shape root canal completely from start to finish, that works in similar but reverse balanced forces.
- IQ application provides images to better explain treatment to patients.
- Tools to capture & transfer patient treatment notes.
- Real time torque monitoring to visualize torque applied to each file over time.
- Infection controllable, large clear and better ergonomics, easy to clean, disinfect & store.
- Debridment & disruption of smearlayer.
- Removal of residual obturation materials during retreatment.
- Dual 3D obturation convenient obturation system.
- Calamus, provides a heat source with selected (EHP) is utilized & condense GP
- Simple to clean & Maintain.
Call: +91 9244557409
Vetturnimadam Junction, Nagercoil
Monday-Saturday – 9 am – 9 pm Sunday – 10 am – 2 pm